* Copyright (c) 2000, 2010 IBM Corporation and others.
Happy birthday, GEF is turning 10 years old.
It occurred to me that the year 2000 was somewhat wacky given that the GEF project started in 2002 at Eclipse.org. Have we really been working with GEF that long?
I went back to one of our old Rational Software intranet servers, pre IBM acquision. Sure enough I found an original drop of GEF provided by IBM dated 2000.
This drop of GEF has the familiar GEF Logic Editor Example. Anyone old enough to remember the other original GEF example?
-  Bugzilla 245182 - Draw2d Geometry API should support elementary calculations related to Euclidean Geometry
-  Bugzilla 241767 -ToolTipHelper should be able to be subclassed for enhanced tooltips
-  Bugzilla 300101 - Lines styles are not fully respected when printing
-  Bugzilla 301995 - Support option to set only positive coordinates for children figures in FreeformLayout