A shot of the Palette view for the GMF logic example:
The new palette includes:
- New color treatment for drawers: Closed, expanded and hover.
- New color treatment for groups and tools: white background, mouse hover and selected.
- New color treatment for stacks: white background, mouse hover and selected.
- New Pin in and Pin out icons.
- New Palette icon.
- New dock and expanded look.
- Drawer icon optional.
- Toolbar group (the top tool group above is in icon mode: selection tool, zoom in, zoom out, notes stack).
- A completely new look for stack, including flyouts and pinned stack (above shows the Rectangle Types stack pinned).
Best part of the new palette is that there are no API changes, all GEF (and GMF) clients get a new modern look for free.
Feel free to bang away and raise any Bugzillas on us if you find any issues.